Beautiful autumn mornings are here with their freshness, making life more pleasurable. Getting out of bed in the morning on a fall dawn is like getting wet from a beach. But then everything is cleaner, and you can feel the air moving, all the contrasts increase, the body feels as if it had been reborn. Goodbye, nectarines, watermelons, peaches, and melons! Hello to the figs, pomegranates, pears, and pumpkins!!
Welcome the new season with the best recipes and menus. Pull on the comfy jacket and enjoy your kitchen again. Meet the flavor that gives you a fragrant, sweet start to the day.
Pancakes are always an attractive and different choice for breakfast and even in the evening. Because it is prepared quickly and has different and exciting flavors. Paleo gluten-free Pumpkin pancakes will be a recipe you will often make during the pumpkin season. This unique combination brings a memorable and pleasant taste that is exciting for everyone to try. So join us this time to try a fresh taste with Paleo pumpkin pancakes with a bit of creativity.
Paleo-friendly Pumpkin Pancakes
- Servings: 10-12 pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
Ingredients For Making Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix (240 g)
- 2 tsp Premade or Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Organic Canned or Homemade Pumpkin Puree (122 g)
- ⅓ cup Water (79 mL)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted (30 mL)
- Non-dairy whipped cream (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Step 1 – Preheat a nonstick skillet or a lightly greased griddle over medium heat.
- Step 2 – Combine all ingredients in a large mixing basin and whisk until smooth.
- Step 3 – Pour ¼ cup batter per pancake onto a prepared griddle and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until the edges begin to harden.
- Step 4 – Cook the other side till it turns golden brown.
- Step 5 – Top with non-dairy whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds
- Step 6 – Enjoy
- To make the pancakes taste better, you can substitute a bit of melted butter instead of oil.
- When preparing the pancakes, be sure to heat the frying pan and grease the bottom of the frying pan.
- For more flavor, you can dust the pancakes with cinnamon and eat them with applesauce or berries.
- You can enjoy this delicious pancake with freshly brewed tea.
- Calories: 271.5 calories
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Dietary fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 18.1 g