Although you may love waking up to a fresh cup of pumpkin spice latte, try occasionally spicing up your mornings with a fresh cup of Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew.
To make this homemade pumpkin cream cold brew coffee, simply combined classic cold brew coffee or freshly brewed coffee with a homemade pumpkin spice cream form made with pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree. It gives it such a wonderful pumpkin flavor!
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 2 tablespoon of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- unsweetened freshly brewed coffee
- stevia or maple sugar as sweetener (optional)
- Brew coffee on the coffee pot.
While coffee is brewing, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixed ingredients into a milk frother and choose the cold option. You can also use a hand held frothing wand and whisk until foamy.
- Add ice to a cup and pour in 1 cup of brewed coffee.
- Top coffee with pumpkin cream foam and enjoy right away.